The Advocacy Lab empowers youth to take action for human rights. We work closely with educators to provide educational programming and advocacy skills training that equip high school students with the confidence, knowledge and tools necessary to respond to injustice in their communities and in the world.
The Advocacy Lab is excited to be working with the following schools:
- Wings Academy in the Bronx
- International High School at LaGuardia Community College in Queens
- Booker T. Washington Beacon 54, A Program of the Harlem Children’s Zone in Manhattan
- The School for Human Rights in Brooklyn
- Brooklyn International High School in Brooklyn